2013年4月13日 星期六

Day 27-28 Sydney, Australia

My roommate cool Italian Tania. It seems like an prose about soul.

Dry shop staff tell me the post office position.

I want to find yellow pages about IT companies telephone but there is only 2010!!?!?!?

 My Dinner -1.

My Dinner -2.

My Dinner -3.

Drunk ppl who are on the rooftop without any clean every night. Just like the dirty kitchen. Some guys have really bad habit about cooking.

French style.

A poster about pub invitation. See? there is a Chinese Taiji token.

I like this street: bourke st.





walker first.





Mini-cooper.

Seems like a famous bread shop.



Big bread tree.




 Cook school.

No Singing?




A friend from Singapore in the unfamiliar city.

 Smile :)

Cool car. The little girl sitting inside just smile to me.


the seed of the bread.


I have no idea how to go to Royal Botenic garden for sunset so I decide to pick a bus and jump in.


 There are Zombies!!!!! Forgive me>.<.



 Nice singer.

Pretty girls.



PEPE GAKA is a street artist who is from Italy. He can speak English, Italian and Japanese. He even has a facebook account!! Italian are really Versatile. I tell this story to my roommates who are also Italian but they seems are not interested in this event.






Serious little girl.






 Circular Quay. 







Royal Botenic Garden.











This is a great position to capture images with Sydney Opera House and Sydney Habour Bridge.







This time I add some soy and cut the carrot as piece and seems better.


沒有留言:

張貼留言