2013年4月8日 星期一

Day 21-23 in Sydney, Australia

   

    I got an interview in Gordon. It's an Chinese Massage. After a week intern and training, I can get more than 3W NTD a week if I get 42 customers in a week. The master called George is from Jiangxi and like me very much. I have 100% grasp to get this job. This is a chain brand in many places like Sydney and Cairns. They always set their shop in big shopping mall and most of customers are white people. Unfortunately, George needs to back to China for a week. So I have to wait until 4/15.


I just booked a share house near Gordon station. The homeowner is Alice from Taiwan. She gave me many suggestions about job seeking. Although she pushed me hurry to move to Gordon, I still wanted to find a job first. BTW, Gordon is really nice place for living. We always can get many help and hinder in your trip way but this is homework for us to study how to grow up.


There are more and more Germans and Taiwanese in Dury House Hostel. Today new people coming, Maybe Disappear tomorrow. It's backpacker - nomads in this generation.


I just heard an amazing job about Pearl picking and Lobster catching. This job required diving license. The best of all is the busy season begin on April!!! If there is no good job in Sydney. Maybe I will move to Western.


Today my Japanese roommate comes back in haste. " When I go to dry clean shop, there was an old man called Michael asking me to take a cup of coffee at his home and unzip my jacket with a sick touch." He said. Don and I are just laughing without stop and asking him " Why did you still change name?" Makalu is a really cute and mysterious boy.


I just got an aphthous ulcer so I lost my smile these two days. Mo (who is from French) met me on the stairs corner and ask me what happened? I tell him about the ulcer and job seeking issue. He told me he want to see my sunny smile and gave me 2 agents name list. It's really gratified. Paul from Germany is also said similar words.

沒有留言:

張貼留言