2013年4月25日 星期四

Day 37-38 in Sydney, Australia

Day 37: I just met Silva because I bought a extend plug from FB group.

She will be back to Taiwan after 2 days so she applies to drawback in Taxation office.

After applying, we go to feed birds in Royal Botanic Garden. The blue point is the place where I fed birds successfully last weekend.

There are two new couples taking weeding photography.

The old OZ woman stopped us to feed birds cause of hatching eggs and we fail to attract Macaws through toast.

There are two plants from Taiwan.


 Coincidentally, we meet Peter and Sharon who were just off from their work and tried to feed birds. Unfortunately, There are only crows.

We pick a short cut to back to King Cross.

There are cool matchsticks.

We walk on the high way.

Miss No.5 Lady.

There is a great Thai food near Dury Hostel! Cheap and delicious! This one is Singapore noodles.

You can also combine what you want. This is Green curry with rice.


Day 38:

 I buy a GreyHound bus ticket from Sydney to Mount iSA in Centre Station.
After I lived in Australia, I like to walk on the street and take photos.


It's more cheap if we buy the ticket over the counter.
When I pass Coles market, I find the cheap soft drink which Silva told me.
90 cen pear! This is another habit that I always watch out different between items and price.

Crzy GMs after drunk.

沒有留言:

張貼留言